RE: [cdt-dev] indexing call

Or are we going to do it in an hour… Since no one is on, lets go at 16:00 UTC.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andrew.Ferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 5:09 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] indexing call

hi,

 sorry for the late notice, but I can't make the proposed time.

if its not too late to change it, then would an hour later suit everyone?

thanks,
Andrew

> It's been 2 weeks since the last indexing call. Let's have another one
> on
> Monday, 4.12.2006, 15:00 UTC.
> www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=4&hour=15&min=0
>
> Markus.

************************************
********************************** Symbian Software Ltd is a
company registered in England and Wales with registered number
4190020 and registered office at 2-6 Boundary Row, Southwark,
London, SE1 8HP, UK. This message is intended only for use by the
named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have
received this message in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx
and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it
immediately. Neither Symbian nor any of its Affiliates accepts
liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or
viruses occurring to this message in transit or for any message
sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian

Back to the top