From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Chris Recoskie
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 8:33 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Be able to display context information in C/C++
searches

Your question is a bit vague.  What context information?

In any case, this questions is best asked in the CDT newsgroup as this
list
is for the developers of CDT, not user questions.

Thanks,

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

  From:   "Sheth, Amit" <amit.sheth@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  To:     <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:   08/12/2006 08:44 AM

  Subject [cdt-dev] Be able to display context information in C/C++

  :       searches

I am using Eclipse SDK 3.2.1 with C/C++ CDT 3.1.1 and I was wondering
how
to display context information in a search.

Regards,

cdt-dev mailing list
cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx