[cdt-dev] HP C/C++ remote developer plugin

Title: HP C/C++ remote developer plugin

Hi

Some info on the HP C/C++ remote developer plugin for Eclipse.  We have a released version available which works with HPUX server backends:

You can find this at: http://www.hp.com/go/eclipse-remotedevplugin. Please try and give your feedback.

  • Uses
    • CDT 3.1(currently comes bundled with our plugin as we have some minimal changes there).
    • Eclipse 3.2.
  • Supported clients:
    • Windows XP
    • Linux
        • Red hat linux(Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 3 (Intel x86 GTK) ) &
        • Suse Linux (SUSE Linux ES 9 (Intel x86 GTK))
  • Supported server (backend)
    • HPUX PARISC 9000 server
    • HPUX Integrity server

We would soon create a bugzilla entry and attach the source code.

Thanks
Syamala

Back to the top