Re: [cdt-dev] Adding pages to the New Project Wizard

Thanks Beth - If only I'd found this earlier, I'd have saved myself a couple of days of scrabbling around!

--
Derek

Beth Tibbitts wrote:
Derek,
If you want to see an example of how I did it in the "MPI new project
wizard page"
check out the project from PTP:
dev.eclipse.org under technology, org.eclipse.ptp project, then under the
'tools' directory it's the project org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.wizards

Host: dev.eclipse.org
Repository path: /cvsroot/technology
Module: org.eclipse.ptp/tools/org.eclipse.ptp.pldt.wizards

I had all your same questions when i started, like how to get hold of
things getting created, etc.

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center