From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:26 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] December Conference Call

Hey gang,

Just a reminder that tomorrow, Thursday, is time for our monthly call.

When: Thursday, Dec 7, 2006 at 1:00 p.m. EST

Ottawa Local: 613-787-5142

Toll Free: 1-866-797-9099

Global Toll Free: 800-7279-1480

Conference ID: 2679242

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=12&day=7&year=2006&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=188

Agenda:

-          CDT 3.0 M4 Ramp Down

-          HP Remote Development Contribution

-          EclipseCon

-          Anything else I can’t remember at the moment…

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member