[cdt-dev] NetBeans C/C++

Hey gang,

I’ve been discounting Sun’s NetBeans C/C++ IDE Add-on since we have quite a head start and a more vibrant community. But they are catching up. Check the link below at their latest offering.

    http://www.netbeans.org/products/cplusplus/index.html

One thing they have that VisualStudio has and that I tried to start is a Class View. The C/C++ Index View is my start at something like this. Any thoughts on whether we should put some effort into productizing this. Or is this already part of your plan Markus?

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top