RE: [cdt-dev] EclipseCon Demo

Very cool, thanks Markus.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schorn, Markus
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2006 3:42 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] EclipseCon Demo

Doug, please list me as co-presenter, I'll be able to demonstrate editor-features, call-hierarchy, include-browser and type-hierarchy.

Markus.

I have entered a submission in the Demo category to show off features of CDT 4.0. If anyone would like to co-present and show off their work please let me know and I’ll add you as an Additional Presenter.

Thanks,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top