From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: 04 December 2006 17:32
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Countdown to CDT 4.0M4

Hey gang,

Just a reminder that we are a couple of weeks away from the ramp down towards M4. The platform M4 will be released on Fri, Dec 15 and we’ll have a few days to ramp down to our M4 on Thur, Dec 21.

When we release it, we’ll need a new and noteworthy. Please write up a blurb about anything you’d like users to try and put it on the M4 plan at:

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php?title=CDT/planning/4.0M4Plan

We can talk more about planning at this month’s conference call, or on the list if you can’t make it.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top