[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [cdt-dev] Adding a new tool to MBS
- From: Derek Morris <dmsubs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:54:03 +0000
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: Consertum Consulting Ltd
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20061025)
Further to this, I found the 'secondaryOutputs' attribute of a toolchain, which
looks like what I want.
Unfortunately, I can't get it to work for me.
Looking at the generated makefile, it adds a secondary_outputs target which
references a (generated) buildVariable. Unfortunately the buildVariable is never
assigned, so it doesn't build my secondaryOutput.
I tried using the EXECUTABLES variable but that cause it to build something
called USER_OBJS instead of my target name...
Derek Morris wrote:
Could it be done with a fake tool? For example, from a .exe, I want to
create 3 additional files .a, .b and .c, could I define those three
tools and then a fourth (which is the subject of the TargetTool) which
does nothing, but is dependent on .a, .b and .c?