Re: [cdt-dev] Adding a new tool to MBS

Further to this, I found the 'secondaryOutputs' attribute of a toolchain, which looks like what I want.

Unfortunately, I can't get it to work for me.

Looking at the generated makefile, it adds a secondary_outputs target which references a (generated) buildVariable. Unfortunately the buildVariable is never assigned, so it doesn't build my secondaryOutput.

I tried using the EXECUTABLES variable but that cause it to build something called USER_OBJS instead of my target name...

TIA,
--
Derek

Derek Morris wrote:
Could it be done with a fake tool? For example, from a .exe, I want to create 3 additional files .a, .b and .c, could I define those three tools and then a fourth (which is the subject of the TargetTool) which does nothing, but is dependent on .a, .b and .c?

Thanks

Back to the top