RE: [cdt-dev] CMergeViewer: C++ Syntax coloring ?

Hi,

In a CMergeViewer there is no clue available about the
underlying language, therefore the default is taken.
In CDT 3.1.x the default language is C.
See CSourceViewerConfiguration.getPresentationReconciler().

To change this default, you would have to override
CSourceViewerConfiguration.getPresentationReconciler()
and CMergeViewer.configureTextViewer().

HTH,
Toni

PS: In CDT 4.0 the default has been changed to C++.