[cdt-dev] CDT C syntax parser support for C extensions

Hi folks,

First of all I would like to congratulate everybody from the CDT community on the terrific work being done in this plug-in. I am working with a project extending CDT for some months and it has been a good experience.

Now, let me go to my question. I've been reading this list for some time now and I saw some discussions related to the merge of Zylin patches in CDT 4.0 to better support embedded development, for example. Does anyone know if the CDT C syntax parser already has or plans to have support to C syntax extensions like the ones described in Chapter 3 of the ISO/IEC JTC1 SC22 WG14 N1021 document?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Leonardo Garcia

Back to the top