From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Vivian Kong
Sent: Dienstag, 21. November 2006 19:47
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] findContext() in PDOMIndexerTask

Hi all,

I'm trying to understand why findContext() in PDOMIndexerTask only
returns
one ITranslationUnit.  Does that mean that this method is assuming any
header file will only have 1 context?  What happens if there are
multiple
source files that include the same header?  Only the first source file
will
get parsed in parseTUs()?

Regards,

Vivian Kong