From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:49 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Indexer

Actually, the outline isn't driven from the index. It is driven by an
older version of the parser which doesn't handle things like macros very
well. We are working on upgrading the outline to at least use the index
to parser more accurately.

Sorry, but I don't think there any workarounds for the outline view.

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member