[cdt-dev] Public UI Preferences?

Hello,

First off, I would like to thank all of the contributors on the CDT project. You have all done a wonderful job and provided a great service to the open source community.

I am finishing up development on a Eclipse application that uses the CDT plugin (3.1.0) and need to do a few cosmetic tweaks. Is there an interface for CDT UI preferences, similar to org.eclipse.ui.IWorkbenchPreferenceConstants? I'd like to be able to adjust settings such as the console output and tab width, folding, etc.

Essentially, in my branding plugin, I'll have a plugin_customization.ini with, hopefully, the following:

org.eclipse.cdt.ui/consoleLines=1000
org.eclipse.cdt.ui/consoleOnTop=true
etc

Thanks in advance,
Emile Semmes

--
Emile Semmes
Software Engineer

Embedded Real Time Product Design and Development Services
Quality Quick-to-Market Solutions

Back to the top