[cdt-dev] EclipseCon Short Tutorial Submissions

Hey gang,

I have to select the two short tutorials for the C/C++ track for EclipseCon 2007 by the end of tomorrow. Since these tutorials are for our community, I’d like your help in picking.

We had four submissions, but I have decided to be fair and have declined myself. It was for the session on “Getting the most out of CDT projects”. I may resubmit for a long paper or maybe not since I have been accepted to give a similar talk at the Embedded Systems Conference a month later. And in the discussions we had at this month’s call, I think we feel that we get ISVs at EclipseCon much more than we do CDT users.

So that leaves us with three short tutorials. These are 2 hours long and are held on the Monday. Please take a look at them in EclipseZilla at:

http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org/php/search.php?product=&bug_status=Open&track%5B%5D=2&type%5B%5D=39&content=&author=&Search=Search

Feel free to add comments to them and votes for the ones you are interested in. We also have the opportunity to combine them if the presenters are interested.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead, Tools PMC Member

Back to the top