RE: [cdt-dev] Zylin CDT problem for ppc platform

Thank you for your help. I will examine them with my team.
When I've searched web about CDT, I found some information which states that
we should change cpu to ppc as given below:
Is it necessary to cross-debug?

1) Cross-Debug Workaround for the GDB/MI interface. (Found
   in the Eclipse news groups.)

   In file plugins/org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core_1.0.0/plugin.xml
   change the lines

   cpu="native"
   into
   cpu="native,mycpu1,mycpu2"
   or
   cpu="*"

   where mycpu1, mycpu2, ... are the cpu names used by GDB, e.g.
   "arm,i386,..."

Thank you,
Kind regards,

Cagatay Catal