[cdt-dev] Who's who on wiki

Hey gang,

Just for fun, and because I need a place to keep the list, I have converted the Who’s Who section of the wiki into a CDT committers list. It is somewhat ordered by when their last commit was done, except for the team leads at the top. This is based on the CVS log for HEAD from the build machine.

I have also separated out the committers who have not committed anything in over six months as inactive committers and the committers who we have retired are no longer have write access to CDT code. The Foundation would like me to take action to move inactive committers to the retired list to simplify things. Stay tuned for that.

The numbers are interesting. There have been 18 committers who have committed code in the last six months. That’s a pretty big number and I’m sure it’s the highest we’ve seen it. We have one new guy who didn’t make the list from last night, Andrew F, but I’ve added him to the list, making 19 active committers. Now I have a feeling we’ll have one or two of the old gang drop off the list eventually since they are busy on other projects, but I think we’ll gain one or two over the next few months as new teams grow.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com