RE: [cdt-dev] Ready for M3 yet?

Just to clarify the situation. Some of the provisional interfaces have been renamed and moved to the public experimental packages, that's the reason why it can work with both M2 and M3. The "solution" is temporary because there still can be changes in the experimental API.

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: 06 November 2006 20:25
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Ready for M3 yet?

Hey gang,

Dave Inglis and I have worked out a temporary solution to the compile errors for M3. Unfortunately I can’t make them work with M2 and before so we all need to move to accept the changes. Is anyone not ready to move to Eclipse 3.3 M3?

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.  Thank you.

Back to the top