From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sergey Prigogin
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 4:10 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: Re: [cdt-dev] Ready for M3 yet?

Would be nice to wait until 3.3 becomes more mature. Breaking compatibility with 3.2 before it happens can be painful.

-sergey

On 11/6/06, Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey gang,

Dave Inglis and I have worked out a temporary solution to the compile errors for M3. Unfortunately I can't make them work with M2 and before so we all need to move to accept the changes. Is anyone not ready to move to Eclipse 3.3 M3?

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead