RE: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Plan ready for additions/review

Hi All,

I’ve extended the 4.0 Plan with more detailed information on the major Build System enhancements we are planning to do with regard to our New Project Model activity.

Mikhail

From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:51 PM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Plan ready for additions/review

O.K. I think I have it all back together. If there is something missing, especially in the component plans section, please feel free to add/edit. So far for component plans, I’ve only copied over what we had before and added a couple of things I plan on working on, i.e. Windows SDK integration and documentation.

The next step will be to start thinking of a milestone plan for M4 which is scheduled for Dec 21, just in time for Christmas. Feel free to start adding content to the M4 milestone plan page (follow the link in the milestones section).

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com