Re: [cdt-dev] help : I have some problem using CDT code completion

Hopefully CDT 4.0 would solve your problem. AFAIK currently it is so slow. If you move as many includes as possible from your header files to your implementation files, it would make the indexer and code competition faster, but.... .... no miracles.

Have a nice time
Bu