From: Andrei Chichak [mailto:andrei@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 8:31 PM
To: dschaefer@xxxxxxx
Subject: CDT feedback

Let me start by saying THANK YOU. Finally an affordable IDE that is
better than the UNIX or VMS tools from the '80s.

Anyway, sorry, I needed that.

I have been working with Eclipse and CDT for a few weeks now and have
noticed that a few of the controls are not quite working properly
(primarily in the project properties screens) and I was wondering who
I should tell.

I am doing embedded C programming for PIC, HC12 and 68332 using a
variety of gnu and non-gnu compilers, so I am testing the nooks and
crannies where a lot of people don't go. I am using the latest
versions on Windoze.

Once again, thank you for bring out CDT, and let me know how I can be
a set of testing eyes.

Andrei

Andrei Chichak

Systems Developer