Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Plan

You forgot AIX for the runtime platforms.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             cdt-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [cdt-dev] CDT 4.0 Plan
             24/10/2006 12:01
             PM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey gang,

I am working on a new version of the CDT 4.0 plan. It will follow closely
the content that appears in an Eclipse Platfrom plan. I?ll be editing it
throughout the day but feel free to take a look (I?ll be saving often as
one should with this wiki engine we?re using) and give me any feedback on
it.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/CDT/planning/4.0Plan

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer