[cdt-dev] Adding new

Hi

I'm extending CDT to create an IDE platform for embedded projects. I'm using standard Make projects, Eclipse 3.1.2 and CDT 3.0.2. I have made a new project wizard that creates certain files when the "Finish" button is pressed. Additionally I need to add a make target to the new project I'm creating (also when the Finish button is pressed, in order to make it automatically). This make target should appear in the "Make targets" view, inside the node of the new project that is being created. I read somewhere that I should use IMakeBuilderInfo and IMakeTarget, but I have unsuccessfully searched on how to specifically do that.

Any help would be really appreciated
Best regards

Tomas

Back to the top