[cdt-dev] How to modify build command

I have a new project wizard page (
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui.wizards.MBSCustomPage)
that modifies the include paths and lib paths to automatically add MPI
information to a new project.
I also want to change the build command (from gcc, for example, to mpicc)

To change the include/lib paths etc. I loop thru the configurations, from
each IConfiguration get the tools,
from each ITool get the option, and in the IOption, if getValueType()
equals something I'm looking for, like IOption.INCLUDE_PATH,
I add something to the list of values, do a ManagedBuildManager.setOption()
and then eventually ManagedBuildManager.saveBuildInfo().
I don't see the build command as a value in any of the tools or options
I've enumerated through.
How do you set it?

(Is there a better way to do the above setting of include paths, lib paths,
etc.?)

Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts  (859) 243-4981  (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address:  IBM Corp., 455 Park Place, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top