RE: AW: [cdt-dev] Possible additions to Wiki

I'll reiterate my point. The Eclipse Foundation has issues with advertising
on their web site. That's why I'd prefer that, if we do list commercial
plug-ins, that we do it by linking in entries at plug-in central which is
the officially sanctioned place to do that.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com