RE: [cdt-dev] Possible additions to Wiki

Certainly the release notes is something we desperately need, along with a
good New and Noteworthy for milestones and releases.

As for Plug-ins for CDT, I think I'd be O.K. with it as long as it points
into Eclipse Plug-in Central, http://www.eclipseplugincentral.com, which is
the official Eclipse place where people should be going to find this
information. Having shortcuts with a CDT focus would be a great idea.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com