[cdt-dev] Integrating a debugger

Hi,

 I'm almost there; pretty close to a fairly decent form of the IDE package built over Eclipse & the CDT/MBS.
Thanks to all who helped me with my queries.

The IDE currently deals with processes required to get to the stage of building a "final target".
We have a debugger (GUI version & command line version) that has been developed over many years.
Integrating the GUI version is a more far-fetched & long term plan.

Is it possible to integrate the command-line version into the IDE (similar to what GDB has)?
If there are some useful discussions/material on this topic, I'd be happy to read through.
On a similar note, is it feasible to open a cygwin shell from the IDE? (more of a convenience extension).

Thankyou,
Delicia.

Back to the top