[cdt-dev] Scanner info per file

Hi,

The proposal for a new *DT Project model (bugzilla #115935) describes a
method to support multiple scanner info providers for different filetypes
in a project. I guess this means that currently there is no way to have
separate scanner info for C and C++ files in the same project?

Point is that currently we use our C++ compiler to generate scanner info
for mixed C/C++ projects, but passing C++ specific scanner info to the C
files in the project could lead to incorrect scanner results.

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top