[cdt-dev] PDOM Article

Hi,

I wrote an article for developerWorks that describes the PDOM and the new parsing process. It would really help if someone more experienced could take a quick look. I apologize in advance for inaccuracies and wrong conclusions, but I think this kind of documentation is important - not just for folks customizing the CDT but for future CDT developers. I'd appreciate any feedback you could provide.

By the way, I sent this to cdt-dev-doc last week, but no one answered. I'd like to help out with CDT documentation, but is anyone else working this?

Thanks!

Matt Scarpino