[cdt-dev] PDom JUnit tests fail depending on users preferences

Hi Doug,
The PDom tests fail on my machine because of the line delimiters:

The test-cases assume that the test sources have windows-style line
delimiters (I am working on windows). Actually they are unix-style
(that's how I get them out of the CVS-repository) and so the tests fail.

The easiest fix is to change the checks for the offsets, such that
either value (for unix-style or windows-style) is ok. If you want to
follow this approach, I can do it myself.

Markus.

Back to the top