Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Delicia
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. September 2006 16:16
An: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [cdt-dev] Debugging C/C++ Indexer problems

Hi,

    I've implemented the 'ScannerConfigurationDiscoveryProfile' extension (mainly by changing gcc TO Mygcc).
The Indexer works nicely on my system & a couple of other PCs I used for testing.

However, my colleagues sitting across the oceans are having problems with the Indexer.
The PATH var setting, looks correct.

Is there any way I can debug what the problem is, and why the Indexer works here, but not there?

Thankyou,
Delicia.
P.S. This applies to managed make projects.

Back to the top