[cdt-dev] Re: HEAD does not compile

Seems fine and makes sense... maybe our build settings are not the same?  I
don't recall seeing an error...

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             "Schorn, Markus"
             <Markus.Schorn@wi
             ndriver.com>                                               To
                                       Chris Recoskie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
             27/09/2006 05:03                                           cc
             AM                        "CDT General developers list."
                                       <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       HEAD does not compile

Hi Chris,
CHeaderRule.java did not compile on HEAD, please review the fix I have
checked in.

Markus.

Back to the top