[cdt-dev] Defined symbols hover help: bugzilla 158867

I have created an enhancement bugzilla 158867 for the Defined Symbol hover help we have added to our eclipse-cdt. The patch displays the defined symbol value when held over a matching symbol. Let me know if there are comments or questions. There is currently no support for checking the indexer to determine defined-symbols that have been undef'd. This is rather unlikely as these tend to be platform descriptors, etc.. A TODO comment has been placed in the code regarding this.

-- Jeff J. (Red Hat Inc.)

Back to the top