Re: [cdt-dev] I told you we don't have APIs...

"These aren't the APIs you are looking for... move along..."

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             26/09/2006 02:19          [cdt-dev] I told you we don't have
             PM                        APIs...

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I have a bug complaining that the links to the JavaDoc for the APIs is
broken in the doc.isv plugin. Looking at the zip files, the java docs are
indeed not there. In fact, going back to 3.0.2, they aren?t there either.
And I didn?t get the bug about it until a week ago. So I indeed speak the
truth when I say we have no documented APIs?

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com