[cdt-dev] Request for an owner to be assigned to 152656 - 64-bit switch configs

Hello CDT developers :)

On August 2nd, I filed bugzilla 152656, which is regarding supporting 64-bit compilation, assembly, and linking in CDT, specifically for PowerPC, but the same idea could be applied to x86_64 when 32-bit compilation is desired.

I have proposed a switch configuration patch and attached it to the bugzilla, and I'd like someone to be assigned to this bugzilla so that I can get some more feedback on it, if not accept it into CVS.

Thanks for your consideration,

- Corey

Corey Ashford
Software Engineer
IBM Linux Technology Center, Linux Toolchain
Beaverton, OR
503-578-3507
cjashfor@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top