From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alexiev, Dobrin
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 10:29 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] ALL the slides from the summit

Hi Doug,

Here is an outline of the demo of CCE 3.0 I was planning to present but the time was short.

It sums some of the bug entries and patches TI could submit in CDT Debug.

If you think it has value for the others in the community you can post it with the rest of the presentations.

Thanks and Regards

Dobrin Alexiev

Texas Instruments