Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Extending Standard Make CC Wizards

Delicia,

I'm having trouble finding the plug-in that has the extension "org.eclipse.ui.cradle.newWizards".

Also, will this actually change the title and description of the project creation wizard, or the entry in the project wizard list (File -> New -> Project)?  Because I need to change the project creation wizard.

Thank you for your help!

--Nick