Re: [cdt-dev] Rebuilding managed build project on properties change

> thanks for pointing out an issue I almost forgot! CDT properties dialog
> has a text control that shows command line for each tool. I certainly
> want my global option to affect UI.

See bugzilla #112787 on this issue. Instead of adapting
Tool.getToolCommandFlags the proposal is that the specific text control not
just shows these flags, but instead calls the tool command line generator
(which can add global options and/or perform other manipulations)
to get the appropriate command line string.

>> I am however also in the process of switching to toolchain-level options
>> and seem to experience the same issues.

> Good to know it's not just me.

Then maybe its time to enter a bugzilla report, would you like to take this
honor Volodya?

Regards,
  Wieant

Back to the top