Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Chris Recoskie
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. September 2006 20:05
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: Re: [cdt-dev] Remote access to the CDT Summit

I was planning to setup a Sametime web conference to show the slides/demos
and webcam.  Unfortunately the client is Windows only though so if there
are others with WebEx accounts etc that support multiple platforms that may
be a better option.  Assuming that we hear nothing I will be scheduling the
web conference on monday and will post the details to the list and to the
Wiki.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             15/09/2006 12:17          [cdt-dev] Remote access to the CDT
             PM                        Summit

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Hey gang,

We have a few people now who want to attend the summit virtually as much as
they can. The idea is to use SkypeCast, which is a free conferencing
service from Skype. That means you need to have Skype installed and a
headset. I?ll have a PC hooked up at our end to the sound system.

We will also be updating the wiki as we go to capture the presentations so
that people can grab them as we?re presenting. I haven?t really planned any
other live visual presence, although I know Chris is bringing a web cam. We
may have something figure out there.

I?ll test this arrangement out on Monday and let you know if there are any
changes in plans.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns/etc.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems
Eclipse CDT Project Lead
http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com