[cdt-dev] Extending Standard Make CC Wizards

Hello,

I'm planning on extending the Project Wizards that you have provided in the CDT.  For my task, I need to change the title and description of these wizards.  I've noticed that all of the project wizards, except NewMakeCCProjectWizard, have a constructor that takes a title and desc as parameters.

And, as luck may have it, I need to modify the title and description of the NewMakeCCProjectWizard.  Was this intentionally left out, or can this be a constructor that is added?

Thank you,
Nick Sandonato

Back to the top