[cdt-dev] Remote access to the CDT Summit

Hey gang,

We have a few people now who want to attend the summit virtually as much as they can. The idea is to use SkypeCast, which is a free conferencing service from Skype. That means you need to have Skype installed and a headset. I’ll have a PC hooked up at our end to the sound system.

We will also be updating the wiki as we go to capture the presentations so that people can grab them as we’re presenting. I haven’t really planned any other live visual presence, although I know Chris is bringing a web cam. We may have something figure out there.

I’ll test this arrangement out on Monday and let you know if there are any changes in plans.

Let me know if you have any questions/concerns/etc.

Doug Schaefer

QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead

http://cdtdoug.blogspot.com