[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.1 Last day for non-critical bug fixes

Hey guys, just a reminder that you have until 4 a.m. EDT to get things into our CDT 3.1.1 Release Candidate build. Here are the bugs I still showing as open. Looks like we’re in really good shape.

ID

Changed

Assignee

Reporter

Status

TargetM

Summary

148415

Tue 18:10

Chris Recoskie

Corey Ashford

ASSI

3.1.1

CDT doesn't correctly handle 64-bit executables on PowerP...

156681

Tue 09:27

Doug Schaefer

Crispin Semmens

NEW

3.1.1

no possibility of tool integrators contributing fine grai...

156679

06:37:43

Doug Schaefer

Crispin Semmens

NEW

3.1.1

context help in the managed builder properties page doesn...

157260

11:34:56

Doug Schaefer

parag

NEW

3.1.1

CDT Plug-in Developer Guide API Reference is not Present

143447

01:09:06

Ken Ryall

Chris Smith

ASSI

3.1.1

[breakpoints] Unable to set function breakpoint with no a...

5 bugs found.

Doug Schaefer

QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead