RE: [cdt-dev] Re: Dependencies for post-build step

Hi Delicia,

> Would it be a 'not-so-wise' idea for me to make a hack in 3.0.2?

In case you are interested in “incremental” behavior only for the pre/post build steps, then it might not be very difficult to modify the 3.0 branch to support it, although if you want to take advantage of the “incremental” behavior for all MBS properties then it might be easier to migrate to 3.1.

From the MBS perspective migration should not be a problem since the 3.1 MBS schema is actually the extended 3.0 one, so all 3.0 integrations should work with 3.1 as well.

Mikhail