RE: [cdt-dev] character encoding problems

Changing the encoding of a CVS repository location
http://help.eclipse.org/help32/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc
.user/tasks/tasks-95a.htm

"The encoding does not affect the contents of file."

I don't think that the encoding problems were caused by CVS
checkin/-out.
I suppose, CVS handles all text files transparently as byte stream
without
the need to encode/decode.

Toni