[cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.1 Countdown

Two more days, 7 more bugs. I have added the last changed date to these. I am particularly worried about the top two. Mikhail S, do you have plans for these?

ID

Changed

Assignee

Reporter

Status

TargetM

Summary

145737

2006-06-09

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Mikhail Sennikovsky

NEW

3.1.1

Spawner treats environment differently for Windows and ot...

145099

2006-06-09

Mikhail Sennikovsky

Doug Crawford

NEW

3.1.1

MBS Internal Builder: Switch to using the Spawner for det...

156679

Tue 09:24

Doug Schaefer

Crispin Semmens

NEW

3.1.1

context help in the managed builder properties page doesn...

156681

Tue 09:27

Doug Schaefer

Crispin Semmens

NEW

3.1.1

no possibility of tool integrators contributing fine grai...

148415

18:10:33

Chris Recoskie

Corey Ashford

ASSI

3.1.1

CDT doesn't correctly handle 64-bit executables on PowerP...

143447

04:57:06

Ken Ryall

Chris Smith

NEW

3.1.1

[breakpoints] Unable to set function breakpoint with no a...

155072

10:08:36

Doug Schaefer

eclipse_bugzilla@...

NEW

3.1.1

'An internal error occurred during: "Save Project Prefere...

7 bugs found.

Doug Schaefer

QNX Software Systems

Eclipse CDT Project Lead