[cdt-dev] C source file characteristics

Hi,

  I have made use of the "org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core.buildDefinitions" extension
point to create my own toolchain.

Now, when I create a managed make C project with my toolchain plugin, I add a
'C source file' (toplevel.c). This has the standard 'C source icon'. It also has a + sign, which
when expanded, displays contents similar to what appears in the 'Outline view'

I now add a 'C source folder' to the project.
The minute I do this, the original characteristics of toplevel.c change (icon changes and + sign disappears).
Note that this does not happen if I add a 'plain' folder to the project (instead of a 'Source folder').

Have I missed out on adding some functionality to my toolchain plugin, which is causing this behaviour?

Thanks,
Delicia.

Back to the top