Von: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Leherbauer, Anton
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. September 2006 10:30
An: CDT General developers list.
Betreff: RE: [cdt-dev] character encoding problems

There is a little trick if you can open the file
with the default encoding (e.g. Windows Cp1252).

- open the file
- File > Set Encoding - change to UTF-8
  The non-ASCII characters will be replaced
  by a default replacement character
- Undo - this replaces the content with the previous
  content (and all the non-ASCII characters)
- Save

That's it.

Toni