Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.1 Countdown

I've got my list down to 148415, I should be done it in time for the
freeze.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

             Doug Schaefer
             <DSchaefer@xxxxxx
             Sent by:                  "CDT General developers list."
             cdt-dev-bounces@e         <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             11/09/2006 08:38          [cdt-dev] CDT 3.1.1 Countdown
             AM

             Please respond to
               "CDT General
             developers list."
             <cdt-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Reminder that we have until Thursday night to clean these up:

  ID   Assignee    Reporter   Sta Targe             Summary
                              tus  tM

 1297 Chris      Andrew       ASS 3.1.1 GnuMakefileGenerator can
 82   Recoskie   Ferguson     I         generate invalid makefiles via
                                        o...

 1376 Chris      Graeme       ASS 3.1.1 title wrong on include paths
 52   Recoskie   Johnson      I         preference page

 1484 Chris      Corey        ASS 3.1.1 CDT doesn't correctly handle
 15   Recoskie   Ashford      I         64-bit executables on PowerP...

 1565 Chris      Vivian Kong  ASS 3.1.1 C/C++ Search needs type
 65   Recoskie                I         filtering

 1550 Doug       eclipse_bugz NEW 3.1.1 'An internal error occurred
 72   Schaefer   illa@...               during: "Save Project Prefere...

 1392 Mikhail    samuelwu@ca. NEW 3.1.1 "if" and "at" translateable? #71
 03   Khodjaiant ibm.com

 1434 Mikhail    Chris Smith  NEW 3.1.1 [breakpoints] Unable to set
 47   Khodjaiant                        function breakpoint with no a...

 1456 Mikhail    Warren Paul  NEW 3.1.1 The watchpoint property dialog
 06   Khodjaiant                        shows the filename rather ...

 1450 Mikhail    Doug         NEW 3.1.1 MBS Internal Builder: Switch to
 99   Sennikovsk Crawford               using the Spawner for det...

 1457 Mikhail    Mikhail      NEW 3.1.1 Spawner treats environment
 37   Sennikovsk Sennikovsky            differently for Windows and
      y                                 ot...

 1561 Norbert    Norbert      ASS 3.1.1 PathEntry framework should
 87   Plött      Plött        I         handle cygwin style paths on
                                        W...

11 bugs found.

Doug Schaefer
QNX Software Systems