Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:04:58 +0530
From: "Delicia" <deliciap@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Portability of project settings
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    I have a managed make C project, for which I've added a lot of settings:
- include paths for the entire project, some for a specific file
- defined preprocessor symbols
- Added lib archives to the link stage and the library search path
- .......

As I can see, certain project files got generated:
.cdtbuild => This contains all the project/file settings
.cdtproject
.project

I could successfully build the executable. I then did a 'clean', zipped up the project folder.
On another machine, I used 'File->Import->Existing Projects' to create a fresh project.
Here however, none of the project settings are present.

I'm probably missing something with regards to porting project files.
Could someone help out?

Thanks,
Delicia.