Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 22:04:58 +0530
From: "Delicia" <deliciap@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [cdt-dev] Portability of project settings
To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

    I have a managed make C project, for which I've added a lot of settings:
- include paths for the entire project, some for a specific file
- defined preprocessor symbols
- Added lib archives to the link stage and the library search path
- .......

As I can see, certain project files got generated:
.cdtbuild => This contains all the project/file settings
.cdtproject
.project

I could successfully build the executable. I then did a 'clean', zipped up the project folder.
On another machine, I used 'File->Import->Existing Projects' to create a fresh project.
Here however, none of the project settings are present.

I'm probably missing something with regards to porting project files.
Could someone help out?

Thanks,
Delicia.

Back to the top